skip to main | skip to sidebar

a coming of page

vignettes, regrets and tea sets

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It's as simple and as difficult as giving it everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Archive

  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2011 (28)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ▼  July (6)
      • Shall I compare thee to a winter’s night?By river’...
      • If I loveI will love beyond today--beyond the sens...
      • The One Certainty.Vanity of vanities, the Preacher...
      • let me count the ways.I want neither Lethe, nor wo...
      • we danced with the heat of a thousand suns rising
      • It's as simple and as difficult as giving it every...
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2010 (42)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (12)

Others

  • Abstract Gourmet
  • academichic
  • All Dolled Up: Beauty and Style
  • altamira: Models Off Duty
  • Fluid Imaginings
  • garance dorĂ©
  • le projet d'amour
  • Leiter Reports: A Philosophy Blog
  • Miles to go before I sleep.
  • Philosophers Anonymous
  • SixThousand
  • The Lost Archive
  • The Sartorialist