so I went drinkngin tonight and it turns out that I started thingkning about hte important people in my life and my god i loe them al so much. such godo people who deseruve such good thnngs to happen to them.
where twill they be five years form now? nobody really knows but we wil l no doubt try to guess and control deciisona and try to form th efuture according wot what wwe beleive is better for us and them. who knwos what we will want later on, I suppose what is imposrant is what they and we all want now.
It's funny how we change over time and notice what s importnat and what is not, and relaise the traits that ar eimportant in people wwe want t spend our lives with. How do we know this before it's too late? TH poets have thewir ways of saying things and writing and speaking aobut the world but really, what are words when you have feelings...
No comments:
Post a Comment