skip to main | skip to sidebar

a coming of page

vignettes, regrets and tea sets

Saturday, December 11, 2010



We were maybe sixteen, bored in class, talking of big things, when he swivelled around in his plastic chair and said,

'Love is a bunch of people standing in a circle, facing each other like dominoes. Everyone's looking towards somebody else.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Archive

  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (28)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2010 (42)
    • ▼  December (6)
      • We are many.Of the many men who I am, who we are,I...
      • orphan child withone wing of passion, one of resig...
      • What are words but stepping stones between us?
      • so I went drinkngin tonight and it turns out that ...
      • We were maybe sixteen, bored in class, talking of ...
      • It is nightmare season again.I dream heavy and wak...
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (12)

Others

  • Abstract Gourmet
  • academichic
  • All Dolled Up: Beauty and Style
  • altamira: Models Off Duty
  • Fluid Imaginings
  • garance dorĂ©
  • le projet d'amour
  • Leiter Reports: A Philosophy Blog
  • Miles to go before I sleep.
  • Philosophers Anonymous
  • SixThousand
  • The Lost Archive
  • The Sartorialist